- More Car, Less Money - Avoid large monthly payment. Leases are based on a percentage of the car's priced; whereas, a car loan when buying a car is based on the full price of the vehicle. The leasee only pays the difference between the price of the car and the expected worth at the end of the lease, the residual value. The option of only paying $13,500 rather the $30,000 for a vehicle sounds much more convenient.
- Down Payment Flexibility - For customers who prefer not to put down a down payment, leasing may be their best option. Car leases could require $0 to thousands of dollars up front with the opportunity to negotiate. Who doesn't appreciate little to no money down?
- Warranty - Car leases are usually always covered by the manufacturer's warranty which means the repair costs are much lower in comparison to buying a car.
- New Car Joy - The convenience of driving a new vehicle every 2-4 years provides a sense of safety, security and less hassle when it is time to trade the vehicle in.
- Freedom of Mileage - Customer have the freedom to drive their purchased vehicle as much and as less as they desire; whereas, customers may incur penalties
- Long Term Cost Efficiency - When customers pay off their car loan then the vehicle is theirs to keep and the idea of no monthly payment is quite intriguing.
- Flexibility - Customers can sell the vehicle whenever they choose to do so and have a car with equity to trade in.
- Pride of Ownership - Customers can rest easy knowing that they own their vehicle, have the ability to modify it at will, and keep it for years.
Remember to factor your lifestyle, needs, and wants when you are considering your decision. Furthermore, our team of experienced and knowledgeable salesmen would love to assist you in this process. Visit our dealership today so we can help you determine the best option that fits your needs. We look forward to serving you here at Crown Acura Richmond, your local new and used car dealer.